1. Liquid Crystal Display is easily viewable
2. Streamlined design makes it small, delicate and easy to be handled.
3. Long service life, low energy consumption.
4. Battery indicator indicates when battery needs recharging.
5. Test results are rapid providing serum bilirubin concentration.
6. Storage and memory function.
7. Convenient to browse and delete functions.
8. Convenient self calibration.
9. Easy use and maintenance.
1. Display: LCD, 3 figures
2. Power: AA 1.5V× 2 batteries
3. Indicator light for ready: Green
4. Measurement range: 0.0mg/dL ~30.0mg/dL;
5. Measurement accuracy: Low+1.0mg/dL(+17μmol/L, rest ± 1.5mg/dL(± 25.5μmol/);
6. Preparation time: <12 seconds
7. Record function: Memory 20 latest measuring results and circularly reviews recorded data.
8. Reexamination rate: <10%
KJ-8000 Transcutaneous Jaundice Detector
KJ-8000 is mainly used to measure transcutaneous bilirubin value relating to serum bilirubin value of newborns and infants. It is a kind of filtering medical testing instrument that blood sampling is not necessary and there is no pain or bacteria infection.,small volume ,light weight,easy for carrying ,direct reading,no conversion,endurable battery,exact ,quick , intuitionistic,no wound, intelligentized, miniaturization,convenient ,stable,reliable.
checking method:reflecting light
Display:Three digits LCD display on the big screen. The wrong data can be alarmed and deleted .the unit can be switched between mg/dl,umol/l freely .
lamp-house: xenon flash light
power:4.8v rechargeable battery
measuring times:at least 500 times after charging .
calibration screen:display “00.0” or“00.1”
Average measurement function: 2~5 times can be set
1. The general description
a). The features of the Transcutaneous Jaundice Meter:
The Transcutaneous Jaundice Meter of the new born baby is a high tech. product of
integrating optical, mechanical and electronic sciences together by use of the
advanced optical fiber and photoelectronic data processing technologies. When the
meter is contacted with the skin of body, the value of transcutaneous jaundice, which
is related to the concentration of the bilirubin in the blood serum, can be detected
quickly without any pain to be given to the body. It can prevent the baby from a pain
to be caused by repeated blood sampling and alleviate the difficulty to be brought
about to the doctors and nurses in the course of blood sampling, when the meter is
used in the clinic treatment.
The Transcutaneous Jaundice Meter is not only elegant in appearance, small in
volume, easy and safe for operation, but also quick for examining jaundice disaster of
body without any pollution to be generated in the course, while being used. Therefore,
it is regarded as a necessary instrument to be brought with for the doctor to make the
rounds of the wards or visit a patient outside the hospital.
b). The applicable scope of the Transcutaneous Jaundice Meter:
The Transcutaneous Jaundice Meter of the new born baby is of a special instrument in
a non-wound style for measuring the concentration of bilirubin in the body of a new
born baby and for dynamically monitoring the pathologic and physiologic jaundice
upon the a mature or premature baby in the new born baby department and at the
baby’s house in the obstetrical department of the hospital.
c).The classification of the transcutaneous jaundice meter:
It has the highly bright LED in three digits to display the relative measurement data
directly with unnecessary data conversion. The value of transcutaneous jaundice can be measured out instantly at the unit of mg/dl, while the instrument is contacting the skin of the body.